If you’re in marketing, social media, or just a regular small business trying to figure out where to focus your resources, this is a must-read list from Junta42:
Some stats that stand out, especially for small business:
- 62% of search users click a link on the first page of search engine results.
- 77% of search users choose organic over paid listings when searching, 67% choose organic search when purchasing.
- If Facebook were a country, it would be the world’s fourth largest, between the United States and Indonesia.
- The fastest growing segment on Facebook is 55- to 65-year-old females.
- Social media has overtaken porn as the number one activity on the Web.
And you wonder why it’s so critical to do more than just “get online” as a small business.
Read more here.