My goodness, the first month of the New Year has presented quite the flurry of activity. What are we working on, you ask?
While development has been heads down focused on making beautiful code love, we’ve been building up the supporting infrastructure:
- The new and improved communications lifecycle is nearing completion. Since we are a global company, automated lifecycles will be generated for customers around the world in your localized language. I’m really looking forward to rolling this one out.
- Just put the finishing touches on updated retention model. It really does help to close the door for a few days and not talk to anyone, really.
- Ongoing consolidation projects that will simply take up too much time until it’s all done will very soon begin to show its value when global support can spend more time focusing on fewer products.
- Global standardization of processes is ongoing. Great things are happening in Strategy and Creative in Europe right now.
- The focus on usability and user personas has really paid off. I’m really proud of what we’ve built and am really looking forward to this year.
- Self-service is big business – I know we’re not the only ones that know this. Customers love being able to do what they want to do when they want to do it, so I’ve been focusing on making that happen more easily as well.
And of course, there’s a ton of exciting new stuff that’s coming down the pike that I’m not ready to talk about yet. (twiddling fingers)
That said, the focus has been and will continue to be less on blogging and more on making sure enough planning and execution take place in the offline world. Blog postings will be sparse here over the next month or two. Just an FYI.